Wednesday 17 December 2014

7 PILLARS OF THE TONY ELUMELU FOUNDATION ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAMME - (3) ONLINE RESOURCES



TEEP start-ups, alumni and mentors will have access to our vast library of entrepreneurship and business development related resources via the online portal.  All course content and training materials used at the boot camp will also be accessible on the online resource centre.
 
 
Other relevant materials like articles, case studies, videos, research reports etc. that will enhance the competitiveness of TEEP start-ups in various locations across Africa will also be accessible through this channel and updated regularly.
 
Through the online resource centre, start-ups can schedule discussions forums/webinars/hangouts between themselves, mentors and world entrepreneur personalities to inspire them and share their experiences.
 
For more information, visit our website www.tonyelumelufoundation.org/teep




2 comments:

  1. I really liked your Information. Keep up the good work. Online Entrepreneurship Course

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Hussain, I am a Jordanian citizen. But I live in Austria. I was trying to get a loan to start my business, but nothing worked for me until I was surfing the internet and seeing someone testify about how she got a loan from loan credit institutions, so I copied the contact (loancreditinstitutions00@gmail.com) so I contacted them and applied for a loan of $ 25,000 they approved the loan and granted it to me., now I'm up and running and everything is going smoothly. If you want to take a loan, please contact them via email: loancreditinstitutions00@gmail.com or use Whatsapp: +393509811524. and apply.

    ReplyDelete